Elegantly Naked

Elegantly Naked

Friday, September 2, 2016

Milani Lipsticks

Hello guys. So today I thought I would share with you, one of my favorite brands of lipstick. A while back I purchased a Milani lipstick from Wal-Greens because I was in need of a red lipstick. I went home, put it on, and instantly fell in love. After that I have slowly built up a small collection of different shades from this brand and I would say I use at least one of the shades everyday. 

Currently, I have bought about 10 different shades and I love them all. My favorite thing about them is their smell. I don't know what it is, but they all smell amazing. It's not the usual lipstick smell that some of the Revlon or L'Oreal has and it's amazing. They all apply very well and have great pigment. It lasts very long and I usually use them either by itself or with a little bit of chapstick underneath. I will say that the matte ones do dry up a bit more than the other ones, but that is what matte lipsticks tend to do. 

If you are interested in the lipsticks you can check out all of them here. Click on each color and I think I have linked the website for them. Once in the website you can click on each color and it shows you the name and number of the shade. 

I currently use the Matte Beauty, Matte Naked, and Pretty Natural since it's summer. Once it gets towards fall and winter time, I will use Sangria, Matte Fearless, Best Red, and Black Cherry more. I also like to use the Fruit Punch and Uptown Mauve more during the spring time. 

If you get any of the Milani lipsticks or already have them let me know what your thoughts are on them. Do you have any shades that I don't? Any recommendations? Also if there's other brands that you prefer more let me know and I would love to try them. You can never have too many lipsticks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment