Elegantly Naked

Elegantly Naked

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring Fashion

Hey guys!! 
So I realized that spring break is coming up soon! A lot of people tend to go out traveling to warmer places or something fun. So I thought I might add a couple of outfits or clothing that I liked and write a blog about it. 
I know that some people live or are traveling to warmer places and some wont be, so I'm going to just write about different things you can wear for different weather. Where I live, we still need at least a light jacket, but I thought I would find some stuff that just reminds me of spring. 


This first one is super laid back. I love cropped tops. I think they're like a super cheeky thing. Especially with the loose ones, I think they look cute without looking like you're showing too much skin. I love her blue theme with her flats. And having your jeans or pants rolled up is, personally, like saying that it's getting warmer and super cute. 

So this is for those girls who live in colder places, but still want something springy. I love wearing cute clothes, but sometimes I get mad that I can't show it off during colder times because I am wrapped up in thick jackets. So for the spring time, I think it's super cute to have a fun colored jacket like this. I have one that is blue from Michael Kors and I think it's just perfect to add a bit of fun when you can show you cute outfit.



I think this outfit would be really nice to wear on like a casual date. The high-waisted skirt is quite feminine, but you can keep it super simple and casual with the top and sandals. I love the matching purse and the sunglasses that go with it too. Just imagine this with a sunset. 

This one is for obviously the places where it's warmer. I really loveeee high waisted everything right now and I thought this swim wear looks absolutely gorgeous. I love the color for the bottoms and the to is so different and I just love that it's stripes so that's really cute. I also love how she has it paired with sunglasses and big floppy hat. Just love it! 

 This last one is so casual, I love it. I think it would be really nice to wear on like a laid back day, going shopping or something. You can wear just the dress if it gets warm or layer it with the scarf and the cardigan. I also really love floppy hats and round sunglasses, I don't know if you can tell. I think that her shoes are just bring her outfit together. I just loved the color of this outfit. The pastel is so simple and cute for the spring times. 


So there are some of the outfits I thought would be really cute to try out this spring. I am currently loving high-waisted, round glasses, floppy hats and pastel things, so I kind of stuck with that theme. Let me know which ones you liked. If you want to see more outfits that I like you can follow me on Pinterest. I literally have a fashion board for each season and a bunch of other ones as well. Check it out! 

5 comments:

  1. thank you!! I would love to follow back!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink coat is very cute! thanks for nice post!

    I follow you and hope to see you in my folllowers too)
    http://vitalinasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!
      I would love to follow you!!! xx

      Delete
  3. great outfit ideas, love it :)
    lets follow each other! Following you now, hope you will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete