Elegantly Naked

Elegantly Naked

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lush Haul Plus Perfume

Alright then. 
I lost my shit and got some stuff. 
I don't really have an excuse for the Lush items except 'let me enjoy my life'. But for the perfume, I need it for my trip to India this summer and thought I would buy it now and just get it out of the way. I still have my other bottle, which still has like a fourth of the bottle left, but what the hell. 
So here's what I got!! Enjoy!


So this I got from Sephora. I know that Macy's have it for sure. I am sure you can find it in a lot of other stores as well. I went in to get the 3 oz one, but they ran out so I just got the 1.7 oz instead. I am honestly in love with this smell. I have read the ingredients that went into this and it says it's made from whatever yuzu is with pomegranate, peony, magnolia, lotus flower and a couple of other things, but for some reason I smell pink rose. My favorite smell in this world is pink rose. It specifically has to be pink. I don't know, but it smells better than other roses. And this really reminds me of that. I also like the ones from Chanel, but this one always wins my heart. I would say this is like my signature scent, so I'll probably keep buying this forever. This is called Versace Bright Crystal (kinda obvious) and it cost $70. If you guys are interested the 3 oz costs $90. 

This is also a Bath Bomb. It is the Butterball. It is made out of vanilla and stuff. I liked the sound of that so I got it. It also smells quite nice. This cost $4.95, so that was nice. 

I wrote this one in my notes as the pink Boobs. I thought you would want to know. I honestly don't even know. But this is another Bubble Bar. It is the Rose Jam Bubbleroon. It's another rose one, so I had to get it. This feels super like smooth. Yeah.  This one was $6.25.

This one is the Blackberry Bath Bomb. It looks really like a pastel purple in here, but in real life, it looks more darker with like a hint of blue. I got this because I love eating blackberry so I thought I would try bathing in it.... This one was $6.35

This is the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar. I really thought this looked cute. I mean look at the little flower. Adorable! This one was $7.40

I can't really remember which this one was. I tried looking it up on line and there are two that looked similar to it. So this is either Bright Side, which was $10.95, or Karma, which was $8.60. I was kind of rushing as I got this so I can't really remember what this smells like. But I am sure I will enjoy non-the-less.  They were both Bubble Bars so I am sure of that. I think. I don't know. Don't take my word for that. 

This is from Lush Obvi! It's the Rose Queen Bath Bomb. It smells like heaven, so I had to have it. And I do love me my roses. It was $5.25

So that was my haul, kinda. Does 7 things count as a haul? I don't know. I am going to call it that. I really am so freaking excited to try out the Lush Bath Bombs and the Bubble Bars. I might just keep my perfume in the box and take it to India like that. My other ones should last me for 4 more months. 
But yeah! Hope you guys enjoyed that. Let me know if you guys figure out what that orange Bubble Bar is. And if you have any questions about where to find theses things or anything else, also let me know!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for The Infinity Dreams Award :) xx

    http://jessica-jem.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/infinity-dreams-award.html

    ReplyDelete