Elegantly Naked

Elegantly Naked

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Shoppaholic...

So once again, I have gone shopping. It was fun, it was crazy, I went a little mental, and most importantly I have more clothes!! Yayy. Celebrate with me. 
Anyways. I went to H&M, Marshall, and Forever21. Obvs. And I basically stuck to a pattern here. 
I am really into cropped tops lately, so I went a bit crazy with those. I already have like a stripy one, 2 black ones, cat patterned, and a floral one, but a girl can never have too many clothes. 
SO. Here they are. 
WARNING!!!: DO EXCUSE MY NAILS. I HAVE YET TO DO THEM. 
Enjoy!!


This is from H&M. This one is white stripes with a more sheer see through material with it. I got this in a medium because I sometimes like my cropped top better loose. With this being sort of see through I didn't want a tight one where it could literally see through. This was also on sale for $5.00.

This is another one from Forever21. It is just a cropped top. It's kind of like a turtle neck, but not really. I also got this in a medium, because it looked really small so I didn't wanna take any chances of it being too tight. This was $6.99 not on sale. 

This one is from Marshall. I got this a bit before I got these other ones. I seriously love this because other spaghetti strapped blouses usually go down and show my non-existence boobs to everyone, but this one actually stays up. I really love this color for some reason. I got this one for $12.99.

This one is from H&M. I found this color so pretty. It's just a basic maroon. I love this texture. It's like a zig-zag pattern and it feels thicker than normal skirts. I thought it was lovely for around this time of the year. Of course I'll pair it up with tights underneath. It reaches like mid-thigh and it's high waisted. I got this one for $17.95.

This one is from Forever21. This one and the bottom one are the same pants. You can't really tell how high it reaches on this picture so I thought I would put up a side way picture to show you. It is pleather of course. I really like this one. It is super comfy to wear and it goes with basically everything. It is semi high waisted and I just love it. I got this for $19.90.

This one is a dark-ish green one. It feels amazing. It's like a velvet material and I really liked it for a more wintery season. I got this from Forever21. It was on sale for  $5.90. So that was great.
This is from Forever21. It was not on sale, but I seriously loved it. It has more of a summer vibe. I don't think you can tell, but the color is more navy blue. The back has a little slash overlapping each other, which I forgot to show. This was $17.95 and I LOVE it. 

This is from Forever21 as well. I already have like a billion knitted sweaters, but I fell in love with this one instantly. I mean look at it. It's a little puppy!!! Anyways, it has little studs going around the neck area which makes me feel like a dog. But it's cute. I got this on clearance and it was only $6.99!

Now this last item is from H&M. It is a maroon stretchy high waisted pants. I didn't put it on because it is too small for me. I really like this pants, so I am going to go and return it and get it in a size bigger. I really like how it feels. It is super thin feeling and the zipper is on the side so I don't have to worry about the zipper bulge. I got this for $9.95.


So there's that. Let me know what you liked and what you did not like. I know I can't make the pleather pants look good on me because I am short and curvy. But non the less. I love it and I shall continue wearing it. Hope you did enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment