Elegantly Naked

Elegantly Naked

Thursday, February 5, 2015

School Stress

Since it is February, my classes have start up again. I am back in school and will be there for the next 4 months. 
School literally just started and I CANNOT wait until it's over. whyyyy!!!
I have recently been going through this phase where I don't want to go to school anymore. I mean I never really liked school to begin with, but recently I have been really doubting myself. Like REALLY!!
Now I don't know if this is coming from me hating my major (math), me going through a phase in my life (all my friends are going through this as well), or if I am just not meant for the school life. 
Now you might be sitting there reading this and thinking, YOU'RE OVER REACTING! But I assure you, I am not. 
It might be a college student issue. Starting to live in the real world and maybe the stress is getting to me. 
I also hate the thought of wasting my parents money. They are working hard and getting me into college and I'm not even sure about any of this. They want me to go to college and get a degree, but for what? Something I don't even like. I really appreciate everything they are doing for me, but sometimes I want to just stop and tell the how I really feel. 
I've got super strict asian parents, so life is even harder.
Now I am going to tell you something weird. I don't mind the thought of working hard. Like hard labor. Like 14 hour shifts kind of hard labor. The thought of that sounds better than going to school. I am the type of person (I may be the only person) who hates just sitting there. Unless it's something I like or watching movies or something I ACTUALLY enjoy with all my heart, I can't stand just sitting in one spot. Even when I do enjoy something so much, sitting there just gets so.... boring after a period of time.  
That's the same with school. You go to a class and just sit there... learning. 
Then I think about my future after getting a job and I think about some really boring jobs where I sit in a cubicle for hours and hours, just sitting there, working on a computer. The sound of that is just horrid. I would rather be working hard and doing something, walking around, just anything so I don't have to just sit there. 
Now you might think I'm nuts at this point, but I feel like I have a valid reason to be myself. 
Some people enjoy going to school and learning new things and I ENVY those people. I wish I was the type of person who wanted to learn and stuff. But I'm not. 
I feel like if I started working now, I could start earning money and everything. I feel like that would be better than me going to college and not really liking what I am doing. I'm not even good at school. I don't know. 
Let me know if any of you guys are dealing with this or have dealt with it. 
Any advice? (any would help)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!!! It means so much that you enjoyed my posts! haha. I read your post about Victoria Beckham!!! That is so freaking cool!!!

    ReplyDelete