Elegantly Naked

Elegantly Naked

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Blogging And Thoughts On Acid

Blogging. I've heard it for quite some time now. I wanted to start one, but I had my journal. I write when ever I can in my journal, but some time ago, someone told me something that made me lose interest in writing. Which is CRAZY. They said, why write something you want to get off your chest, but not have anyone read and read it at the same time, but if anyone actually ever read it, you would die. Am I even making sense? Anyway, I thought I would start writing a blog, but as I started, something happened. I couldn't find a name to keep myself anonymous. Everything is taken. I'm not creative enough. And now, there is a chance that someone I know might read this. As much as I didn't want that, I'm at a point where I don't REALLY care. I just want to write. There are other problems as well. I can't stick to one tense, past, present, or future. When I write, everything just comes rushing out of me. I don't even think about what I'm writing down. As long as I'm writing something, I feel good. I also can't stick to a point. I go off about anything and everything. I have come to accept it though. I can't write properly, but that's ok. I just want to write.
I've been going back and forth on starting a blog post. I wasn't sure if I could do it. But something happened today that I wanted to share it someone. Today in my Philosophy of Arts class, we talked about something that really got my attention.    Taking Acid.

Basically what happened was that this girl talked about how she wanted to do her final essay on her experience with nature when she was on acid, and she fell in love. She went on and on about the different things she did and saw. This all excited me very much. I have never done drugs before in my life. Forget drugs, I've never smoked, or drank alcohol. But acid, it was different. My Philosophy professor told us that acid isn't addictive and doesn't mess with you psychologically.  So I mean thats good. Of course no one was encouraging us to go on acid, but merely sharing with us their experience.
I will probably never take acid though. As much as I want to think I'm an outgoing and adventurous person, I know I won't do anything like that. I'm not exactly ballsy. But it is nice to image how that would be like. The things I would do, the different things I would see, and who I would do it with.

But yeah. That happened.
I don't quite know the whole concept of blogging yet. I don't know if this is too long, too weird, too stupid, or what, but I just thought I would write as I please. I don't know if anyone will even be interested in what I have to say, but I think I will continue writing anyways.


No comments:

Post a Comment